The Lebanese Association for Family Health “SALAMA” seeks to improve the quality of life of individuals and to ensure the community development through the following objectives:
- Gain Support of decision makers and champions to modify, approve and activate laws and develop national strategies related to SRHR issues.
- Strengthen partnerships with non- governmental and private organizations, women and youth groups, and champions to advocate for SRHR.
- Empower youth on comprehensive sexuality education CSE in order to fulfill their sexual and reproductive rights.
- Increase awareness of community and individuals on SRHR issues, stressing on engaging champions, intellectuals and media.
- Provide high quality SRH services, particularly to the marginalized and displaced people.
- Enable SRH services especially to the marginalized and displaced people through other stakeholders.
- Enhance the effectiveness of the association and mobilize resources.
- Expand the volunteers and activists base and enhance their capacities.